Saturday, August 17, 2013

Wanted Shoes Women's Date Boot,Brown,6 M US

Wanted Shoes Women's Date Boot,Brown,6 M US

Shock Sale Wanted Shoes Women's Date Boot,Brown,6 M US very cheapYou looking to find the "Wanted Shoes Women's Date Boot,Brown,6 M US" Good news! You can purchase Wanted Shoes Women's Date Boot,Brown,6 M US with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

Wanted Shoes Women's Date Boot,Brown,6 M US On Sale

Price: $33.60    Updated Price for Wanted Shoes Women's Date Boot,Brown,6 M US now
Purchase Wanted Shoes Women's Date Boot,Brown,6 M US low price

Wanted Shoes Women's Date Boot,Brown,6 M US Review

I was excited to find these boots on sale for about $30 when they normally cost 80-100. I normally wear a 6.5 in shoes and I have a pretty narrow foot, so that's what I ordered. I was REALLY disappointed when they came and were VERY tight in the toes... not length-wise, but width-wise. The toe reinforcement is not shaped like a normal foot, but it much more triangular. The rest of the boot fits great, and they have stretched out very slightly so I can wear them without a lot of foot pain now as long as I am not walking around alot.

As for quality, they are NOT worth their retail price. If they hadn't been clearance, I would have returned them. I have had these about 3 months, wear them 2-3 days a week at most, and last week the heel plate fell off... revealing the cheap quality inside. had to super glue it back on : ( With that being said, I have gotten more compliments on these boots than any other pair I own.

OVERALL: poor quality (not worth $100), order a half-size up, and be prepared to break out your DIY skills to keep them from falling apart. But they are pretty waterproof and very cute. Overall I would say there are better boots to be bought for the same amount of money.

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "Wanted Shoes Women's Date Boot,Brown,6 M US" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from Wanted Shoes Women's Date Boot,Brown,6 M US ...

Buy Wanted Shoes Women's Date Boot,Brown,6 M US Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment