Monday, January 9, 2012

Bos & Co Arrow Boot in Cognac Napa Terra Leather -36

Bos & Co Arrow Boot in Cognac Napa Terra Leather -36

Shock Sale Bos & Co Arrow Boot in Cognac Napa Terra Leather -36 very cheapYou looking to find the "Bos & Co Arrow Boot in Cognac Napa Terra Leather -36" Good news! You can purchase Bos & Co Arrow Boot in Cognac Napa Terra Leather -36 with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

Bos & Co Arrow Boot in Cognac Napa Terra Leather -36 On Sale

Price: $49.95    Updated Price for Bos & Co Arrow Boot in Cognac Napa Terra Leather -36 now
Purchase Bos & Co Arrow Boot in Cognac Napa Terra Leather -36 low price

Bos & Co Arrow Boot in Cognac Napa Terra Leather -36 Review

I found these yesterday serendipitously at the European Walking Store in Houston on sale for almost 80% off as I waited for a friend to purchase walking shoes for her upcoming trip abroad.

It was love at first sight -- I bought the boots on the spot and wore them out of the store -- as I had been looking for a pair of cowboy boots for years (I have lived in Houston for 7 years and had yet to acquire a pair of boots). I am petite (5'0") and a runner/dancer with muscular legs, so most standard boots at places like Cavender's would hit unflatteringly high.

Not only did I appreciate the shorter shaft but also the lovely color and spiffy star embroidery. My only advice is to perhaps wear thin socks or liners with these boots, as I got a nasty blister on my second-to-pinky toe after wearing them all day running errands with a friend (hence the 4-star review). Otherwise the shoes are comfy with a reasonable heel. These were quite a find, and I am happy to have discovered Bos. & Co. and finally gotten my my hands on a pair of cowboy boots!

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "Bos & Co Arrow Boot in Cognac Napa Terra Leather -36" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from Bos & Co Arrow Boot in Cognac Napa Terra Leather -36 ...

Buy Bos & Co Arrow Boot in Cognac Napa Terra Leather -36 Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment