Sunday, December 23, 2012

Very Volatile Women's Mugsy Lace-Up Boot,Black,7 B US

Very Volatile Women's Mugsy Lace-Up Boot,Black,7 B US

Shock Sale Very Volatile Women's Mugsy Lace-Up Boot,Black,7 B US very cheapYou looking to find the "Very Volatile Women's Mugsy Lace-Up Boot,Black,7 B US" Good news! You can purchase Very Volatile Women's Mugsy Lace-Up Boot,Black,7 B US with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

Very Volatile Women's Mugsy Lace-Up Boot,Black,7 B US On Sale

Price: $29.97    Updated Price for Very Volatile Women's Mugsy Lace-Up Boot,Black,7 B US now
Purchase Very Volatile Women's Mugsy Lace-Up Boot,Black,7 B US low price

Product Feature

  • wearable heel
  • versatile cuff detail
  • welting detail
  • laceup closure

Very Volatile Women's Mugsy Lace-Up Boot,Black,7 B US Review

I bought the grey one; they just came in today. They were just as I expected with a few things I really didn't like.

For one: the fronts didn't match. I'm not sure if they are handmade but it looks like someone got lazy with the left shoe and didn't put enough effort into it to precisely match the design that shows in the picture. It's very noticeable when you stare at it for a few minutes.

Another thing was that the inside layer of the right shoe where your foot rests on was peeling and made it uncomfortable for my foot.

Don't get me wrong, the material is nice; the shoes just seem to be cheaply made. Made in China?

It's really not that bad to wear on occasion and I'll keep them since I really like the style. Similar looking boots are really expensive and shipping is too damn high. (Used Amazon Prime for free shipping on these boots) I have to make my moneys worth... I hope they don't break on me. If that happens though, I will definitely return them or maybe invest in a more well known expensive shoe brand.

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "Very Volatile Women's Mugsy Lace-Up Boot,Black,7 B US" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from Very Volatile Women's Mugsy Lace-Up Boot,Black,7 B US ...

Buy Very Volatile Women's Mugsy Lace-Up Boot,Black,7 B US Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment