Saturday, September 8, 2012

Kork-Ease Women's Rust Romy 7 B(M) US

Kork-Ease Women's Rust Romy 7 B(M) US

Shock Sale Kork-Ease Women's Rust Romy 7 B(M) US very cheapYou looking to find the "Kork-Ease Women's Rust Romy 7 B(M) US" Good news! You can purchase Kork-Ease Women's Rust Romy 7 B(M) US with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

Kork-Ease Women's Rust Romy 7 B(M) US On Sale

   Updated Price for Kork-Ease Women's Rust Romy 7 B(M) US now
Purchase Kork-Ease Women's Rust Romy 7 B(M) US low price

Kork-Ease Women's Rust Romy 7 B(M) US Review

I absolutely love these boots! I needed a new pair of tall black boots as my old pair was getting worn out and looking dated. I found these after a ton of searching. The leather is supple and of good quality. I thought maybe the leather tie (which is not removable) might look weird but it's not at all. I have widish feet and calves but had no problem with getting these boots on( also, there is a zipper at the ankle which is not apparent in the photos or mentioned in the description). The shaft ends about an inch or so below my knee; for reference, I'm 5'3".

I have worn them about half a dozen times already- the last time was at an event where I was standing the whole time and doing some walking. My feet were more than fine for the few hours I was out in them (though I don't know how comfortable they would be for a whole day of walking but I suspect you could try it). The only minor issue with the fit is that the portion of the boot where the zipper is rubs against my ankles when I first put them on, but that goes away after a minute or so of wear. These boots are a bit on the pricey side but completely worth it- if I could afford it I'd probably buy another pair!

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "Kork-Ease Women's Rust Romy 7 B(M) US" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from Kork-Ease Women's Rust Romy 7 B(M) US ...

Buy Kork-Ease Women's Rust Romy 7 B(M) US Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment