Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Icebugs Women's Cortina Snow Boot,Black,6.5 M

Icebugs Women's Cortina Snow Boot,Black,6.5 M

Shock Sale Icebugs Women's Cortina Snow Boot,Black,6.5 M very cheapYou looking to find the "Icebugs Women's Cortina Snow Boot,Black,6.5 M" Good news! You can purchase Icebugs Women's Cortina Snow Boot,Black,6.5 M with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

Icebugs Women's Cortina Snow Boot,Black,6.5 M On Sale

   Updated Price for Icebugs Women's Cortina Snow Boot,Black,6.5 M now
Purchase Icebugs Women's Cortina Snow Boot,Black,6.5 M low price

Product Feature

  • Fleece lining earns a 0°F temperature rating
  • Lace adjustment to fit wide range of leg proportions
  • Highly water resistant
  • Sportshoe platform & lightweight makes this every bit as walkable as it is fashionable

Icebugs Women's Cortina Snow Boot,Black,6.5 M Review

I recently moved to Colorado from the south, so I'm not used to cold or snow at all.

My boyfriend's brother-in-law is an avid runner, through all weather conditions. He recommended Icebugs to my boyfriend when my boyfriend lamented that he wasn't able to run in snowy/icy conditions.

My boyfriend bought some Icebugs and loved them, so he recommended them to me. I bought these boots (in "ash" which is a very light gray) as opposed to the running shoes though, because I have problems just walking through icy conditions without falling on my face. They look very nice and really do have excellent traction. They fit true to size, though mine are a little tight across the top of my foot. However, I have slightly wide foot, plus the boots are new and likely just need to break in.

I got these shoes for the traction, but as another reviewer mentioned, I don't find these boots exceptionally warm (I have Ugg boots that are slightly warmer). They do keep my feet dry from the snow, so overall I don't have any problem with these boots. Plus, the fabric is such that I don't have to worry about 'messing it up' (like I do with suede Uggs).

There are several different types of Icebugs available: some for running, some for warmth, some with metal studs on the bottom, some with rubber studs on the bottom, etc. so look around to make sure you get exactly what you want. These boots have rubber studs, which I like because I don't have to worry about damaging my floor.

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "Icebugs Women's Cortina Snow Boot,Black,6.5 M" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from Icebugs Women's Cortina Snow Boot,Black,6.5 M ...

Buy Icebugs Women's Cortina Snow Boot,Black,6.5 M Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment