Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Scarpe Diem Women's SD351 Boot,Black,37 EU/7 M US

Scarpe Diem Women's SD351 Boot,Black,37 EU/7 M US

Shock Sale Scarpe Diem Women's SD351 Boot,Black,37 EU/7 M US very cheapYou looking to find the "Scarpe Diem Women's SD351 Boot,Black,37 EU/7 M US" Good news! You can purchase Scarpe Diem Women's SD351 Boot,Black,37 EU/7 M US with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

Scarpe Diem Women's SD351 Boot,Black,37 EU/7 M US On Sale

Price: $126.50    Updated Price for Scarpe Diem Women's SD351 Boot,Black,37 EU/7 M US now
Purchase Scarpe Diem Women's SD351 Boot,Black,37 EU/7 M US low price

Scarpe Diem Women's SD351 Boot,Black,37 EU/7 M US Review

I bought these boots after searching too many stores for a basic black leather boot to wear with jeans and other casual clothes during the day and being unhappy with the options. I turned to Amazon and saw this boot during a promotion (25% off the Amazon price). It was a bit risky buying online, especially with no reviews, but I went for it and hoped for the best. When the boot arrived, I looked at it and thought that they must have sent the wrong size. I wear a size 11 and I swore it looked like a size 6. Nevertheless, I tried to squeeze my foot in there and cursed myself for not buying a boot with a side zipper. It was a very tough several minutes trying to wiggle into the boot, but lo and behold it did fit once I wormed my foot in there and my feet actually looked tiny in them too.

The boot is styled nicely. The dip down in front makes for greater ease of movement and comfort since it avoids hitting the front of the ankle when you walk. The little leather fold gives it a bit of uniqueness and style, although it does flip up from time to time (easily remedied by just folding it back down). After a few wearings, it got easier much to slide in and out of and they are pretty comfortable to wear, even for long stretches of time. I've worn them pretty often for a few months now and I will say that the brown portion at the bottom of the boot around the ball of the foot is wearing off (looks chipped almost), which I would not have expected, although the heel looks fine despite being made of the same material. The chipping isn't terribly unsightly at the point, but worth noting especially after just a few month's wear (it's not like I wear them every day).

In all, I give it 4 stars because they're cute and comfortable and I thought that the price that I paid (and Amazon's regular price as well) are fair, although I would not pay the full list price for them. I knock it down a star for the chipping around the sole of the shoe and the extreme challenges getting on and off in the beginning.

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "Scarpe Diem Women's SD351 Boot,Black,37 EU/7 M US" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from Scarpe Diem Women's SD351 Boot,Black,37 EU/7 M US ...

Buy Scarpe Diem Women's SD351 Boot,Black,37 EU/7 M US Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment